How to post 3D Photos in Facebook
Facebook recently launched a really cool new 3D photo feature that adds a whole lot more depth to your photos.
Before you get started, the first thing you need to know is that in order to create a 3D image, you have to take the photo using the Portrait mode on a dual lens iPhone (7 Plus, 8 Plus, X, XS, or XS Max).
Here’s how to enable and use the new 3D photo feature on Facebook:
- Open the Facebook app on your iPhone, then go like the Facebook 360 page.
- Force quit the Facebook app to reboot it.
- Reopen the Facebook app.
- Start a new post and scroll down to select the ‘3D Photo’ option
- Facebook will automatically open your Portraits folder where you can pick the image to post.
- Facebook will then create a 3D simulation of your photo and you can test it out by moving your phone around.
- If you’re happy with it, hit next, add a caption and share!
- Voilà! You just created an awesome 3D image for your friends to enjoy!